PXT Select™ – PXT Talent Management Assessment Suite
PXT Select™ supports your talent management strategy!
Attract, select, evaluate, onboard, coach, develop and promote talent with the PXT Select Assessment Suite
Your Investment: 13 Reports
- PXT Select is a suite of on-line assessments that measures an individual’s cognitive abilities or thinking styles, behaviors, and interests-three (3) most important elements for employee success.
- Assessment results provide a rich compilation of data to inform your decision-making process for placing the “right people in the right positions with the right fit”.
- PXT Select provides “objectivity” to support decision-making in the talent management process.
- Each Report provides actionable insight and information to compliment employee hiring, onboarding, development, coaching.
- PXT Select is a valuable resource for managing employee advancement career mobility and succession within the organization.
Performance Model Benchmarking
- The Performance Model Library gives you a validated position inventory to efficiently benchmark a position and the key traits, behaviors and interests necessary for a given position.
- The performance Model Report provides a unique range of scores to compare candidate “fit” for a defined benchmarked position.
PXT Select Reports are grouped into three categories: Selection Reports, Onboarding/Development Reports and Individual Reports.
One PXT Select Comprehensive assessment gives access to 13 total reports at no additional cost. With your purchase, an orientation session with a Certified PXT Select Coaching Professional is provided at no extra cost to you. Contact us to learn about our corporate pricing packages for volume purchases.
A Complete, Valuable Talent Assessment Resource for Recruiting, Screening, Interviewing, Onboarding, Development, Coaching and Succession
Comprehensive Selection Report
- Is this employee or candidate a good fit? How is an employee performing in their current role? This report shows candidate results compared to the PXT Performance Model for the position in the areas of: Thinking Styles, Behavioral Traits, and Interests. Scenario-based questions provide the opportunity for targeted interviews, evaluation and on-boarding.
- The Leadership Report can be used for selection, coaching/development. It includes a graphic and narrative representation about a potential leader’s approach to six leadership skills (Creating a Vision, Developing Strategies, Ensuring Results, Inspiring People, Being Approachable, Mentoring Others) commonly required of leaders. Each of the six leadership skills are illustrate in relation to the Leadership Performance Model. Interview questions are generated based on the individual’s results.
Sales: Comprehensive Selection Report
- This report is used for selection purposes specifically related to a sales role. Both graphic and narrative results compare the candidate to the Sales Performance Model. Eight Critical Sales Practices provide insight into how the candidate may perform in each of the sales stages (Prospecting, Initiating Contact, Building and Maintaining Relationships, Closing the Sale, Self-Starting, Resourcefulness, Coachability, Working with a Team). Interview questions are generated to specifically address both challenge areas and strengths.
Multiple Candidates Report
- When evaluating multiple candidates or employees for a single position, this report provides side-by-side comparisons of how each individual fits within the PXT Model measures of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests.
Multiple Positions Report
- An employee or candidate may be evaluated for multiple positions. Which is the best fit? This is a valuable resource when coaching for career advancement and succession
- Includes an individual’s assessment results and coaching tips within a current position. Best used for employee development and coaching. Provides insight into how to manage challenge areas and leverage strengths.
Sales: Coaching Report
- This report provides an in depth understanding of the individual’s Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits and Interests in relation to the Sales Performance Model. It includes insights into motivation and challenge areas providing a platform for management to coach sales professionals for increased performance
- Increase communication effectiveness between a manager and employee. Use this report with new employees or further develop relationships with existing employees.
- Leverage the power of your team. Evaluate a new team member fit on an existing team or use the Team Report to develop team performance. Gain insight into team dynamics, strengths, and challenge areas.
Individual’s Feedback Report
- Provides personalized feedback to an employee in a narrative format. Outlines an individual’s preferences in the areas of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests. Valuable tool for coaching and performance development outside of a specific role.
Sales: Individual’s Feedback Report
- Provides personalized feedback to a salesperson in a narrative format. Outlines an individual’s preferences in the areas of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests. Valuable tool for coaching and performance development outside of a specific role.
- A visual snapshot of an employee’s or candidate’s results across the PXT Model ranges of Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests
Performance Model Report
- Provides the range of scores to benchmark a position or new role. Using the PXT Model, a range of scores highlights the desired results in the areas of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests.
- Compare your candidate with the Performance Model Benchmark
VIEW SAMPLE REPORT
Performance Model Report – (One position)
Sales Coaching Report – (One person – One position)
Sales Individual’s Feedback Report – (One person)
Manager-Employee Report – (One employee – One manager)
Team Report – (Multiple people)
Multiple Candidates Report – (Multiple people – One position)
Multiple Positions Report – (One person – Multiple positions)
Coaching Report – (One person – One position)
Comprehensive Selection Report – (One person – One position)
Leadership Report – (One person)
Individual’s Graph – (One person)
Individual’s Feedback Report – (One person)